Holiday Season Layouts

Phew ... finally the Musical Drama at my church performed on 24th December 2007.
SO ... my job as the director and screen writer also the correographer is DONE ... D O N E, DONE!
I didn't mean to be rough ... but this Xmas service was taking my breath away.
Not only because of the rehearsals but with all trials that I experience ... it took my heart away too ... it happened with lots of cries and efforts ...
I'll post the pictures later on ... hopefully they will be good pictures ...

So ... it's time for the REAL HOLIDAY SEASON!
We're going to Jakarta next 28th December. But unfortunately without Bianca :( aww ... it's sooo sad for me.
She's too little and too fragile to be brought together with us ... beside that ... the holiday season is going to be so crowded.
My husband's best friend will get married and he also invited a lot of our hometown friends. I count there will be more than 5 families coming to Jakarta.
So ... it won't be good for a 10 months old baby to hang around with so many people and tight schedule ...
Beside, it'll make me boneless he he he ...
But I am sure I will miss her a lot ... miss miss miss her ...
My mom will come to support our babysitter at home ...

so ... this time is a LO for my beautiful Bianca ... (sorry love, I must left you behind at home for your own sake :( )

The making of this LO is not easy, why?
Because I am not used to combine various kit in one LO ... tooo ... complicated for me hahaha ...
but here it is ...























This LO is about the meaning of Bianca's name ...
I'll done another one for Raphael for sure ... next year perhaps he he he ...

Credits are all for Natalie Bird:





















































































Click the image to find out more about the products!

And another one is pictures which I took before we have a Birthday Dinner for Raphael.
Bianca is playing around with her Pee Pee ... she loves him sooo much ...





















Credit is for Collab Kit called Luv Bug By MerCas Designs and Rachel's Designs
























Click the image to find out more about the products!

The colors of this kit is soooooooo incredible ... I love pink and her friends, such as soft blue, purple ... awesome!

So ... hopefully there'll be more LOs before new year 2008 ... but if there's ... it'll be just fine, rite?

Happy Holiday All!

Luv ya,
Charlz