Memories

I've been trying to search my pictures of before digiscrapping has been entering my world :) and I found some and now I am trying to make them beautifully done with scrapping ;)

so, here's one from my trip to Dubai ...






















Me in Dubai, few years back
Well ... you can say that it's always spring and summer there hahaha ...
I was there and it's totally hot, but Dubai is a great place to visit ...
You would amaze of what it did to the city and the people ... wonderful place to go to ... trust me ;)

Credit:
Backyard Blooms by Kristin Cronin-Barrow

and since I think this kit is too gorgeous to only make for 1 LO, I made another one:






















It's Bianca, playing with my shower cap and she's having fun in the picture!

Credits:
Backyard Blooms by Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Backyard Blooms - Mini Tag Album by Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Crunch Time Templates 2 by Micheline Martin

Well ... here's the original kit if you want to see it yourself, don't forget to click the image and buy this beautiful kit:






















and the mini tag:






















Well ... it's good to edit some pictures from the past, so memorable!

Great to be here ...
Charlz