Celebrate New Look @ Scrapbookbytes With BLOG TRAIN FREEBIE ... YAY!

Yes yes I know I know ... I am a bit generous lately LOL ...
So as it's stated in the title, Scrapbookbytes is having a NEW LOOK!
YIPPIEEE! And it's SO PRETTY!
To celebrate it, we're the fabulous designers of SBB is having BLOG TRAIN!

This is what you will get, A QP made from In Love With You Kit

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9414/ccinlovewithyouqp.png

- download expired, may you all have fun! -

Here's the complete list of the fabulous designers link:

Late Night Scraps
Charlize Creations
Designs by Helly
Kari Hentzelt
A+ Designs
Silvia Romeo Designs
Creations By Rachael
Dani’s Scrap
teresabelle designs
Kalo Designs



And ...

I would like to play a little game as I want to give away my
In Love With You Kit,
here's the requirement:
1. Leave a message when you visit this Blog Train
2. Link me to your most complete gallery
3. And of course leave your email so I can contact you if you win!

I will pick you randomly by the end of the Blog Train, which is February 20.

Here's the preview of the kit that I want to give you:




So ... what're you waiting for??

Have fun,
Charlize