THREE BIG NEWS @ Charlize Creations

This Friday OMG ... I have lots of news to share to you ...
So let me start it before you get bored with my chit chat LOL ...

FIRST:

NEW RELEASE @ Scrapbookbytes is HERE
And since I am still being featured

you got the privilege of 40% OFF for this new release too!

Advent Of Summer Add On @ Scrapbookbytes




And here're some layouts by The Exquisite Team for your inspirations:



SECOND:

NEW RELEASE @ Scrapable is HERE 20% OFF TODAY!

Summer Sunshine @ Scrapable

also Beauty Sweet is now availabe @ Scrapable too!





And here're some layouts by The Exquisite Team for your inspirations:



LAST for TODAY is:

THE FINAL PART of MY FEATURED DESIGNER TIME

FREE KIT @ Scrapbookbytes is HERE! YAY!

To know how to download, click here:

Featured Designer: CHARLIZE CREATIONS [June 1-15]

And here're the complete kit that you grab
if you managed to follow the whole 4 downloads



Ok ... I think that's it for today LOL ...
So ... have a GREAT WEEKEND and don't forget to browse my stores and finding some favourites in there!