My First Blinkie

I've been dreaming quite a long time that I could make a blinkie! I have asked a friend of mine, she's an expert at blinkie, but she seems didn't want to tell me. Yeah ... I don't know what's the reason, but it made me even want to learn myself. Thanks to friends at Design in Digital - they have told me a tutorial site, and I found a great tuto! I made one today, and here's the result:










Content:

Love bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.

- The Bible : 1 Corinthians –

Credit:
Doofles by Kristin Cronin-Barrow


I never realize when it's resized into 150x50 ... the font become TOO SMALL :(
I think I have to re-do it again and put BIG SIZE FONT so everyone can see what it says :)

Okay ... next try tomorrow!

Thanks for hangin around my blog :)


Rgds, Charlz