Thanks for the support of my first Blinkie!

First of all, thanks for all the comments on my previous blog post about my FIRST Blinkie!
I really appreciate all of you gals ... you're soo supportive and sweet!
Well ... I've been trying to smooth the blinkie and here's the result:











Credits:
Doofles by Kristin Cronin-Barrow

It looks better, isn't it?
Actually I got this tuto from my CT friends at Design in Digital (I told you all previously!).
You can click the link here and go straight to Design in Digital :)
but ... you won't find the tuto as I got it from somewhere else HAHAHA ...
so ... private message me at Design in Digital and you'll get the link to the tuto (I didn't make it myself ;) ) - my nickname is Charlize.
I want everyone to learn while they can ... 'cos it doesn't feel right to hide creativity while probably others have better talent to do so :p


So ... I'll be waiting for any PM at DID!


Thanks again gals, you're sooooo supportive and sweet!

Rgds,
Charlz