The One I Love Is You!

I know that day by day I want my scrapping creativity is improving :D
Everyone does, doesn't they?
So ... I bought some kits that I really love from my designers, yes ... due to my budget limitation I am truly a picky scrapper hahaha ... and I pick a kit by On Design.
I've never try their kits before, but my friend who was their CTs, made a lot of gorgeous LO from their kits and I always fall in love with both of their creations!
So ... I bought this On Design Kit No. 14 and I made a LO based on this kit ...
I took the pictures last Saturday - 1st March 2008 and do some extractions and hocus pocus on my LO, and here's the result:






















I show this LO to some of my friends and they love it!
Hope that it's a good LO and I am improving my skill ;)

Thanks for stopping by at my Blog - gals ... I really appreciate that!

Hugs,
Charlz