Fantastic Designers New Kits

Aww ... I am confused on which one to show you all :party:, because my designers are creating sooooo GORGEOUS kit :loveshower:
Be prepared to run out your paypal account :Goofy: :Happy: - so here they are:

Dawn Till Dusk By Flergs

























A very elegant kit that you can use for any occassion.
I made 2 pages ... and here they are:














































And another one again from Flergs - a very CUTE and magical one
Fairytale by Flergs for CRD Block Party


























And here's my LO with the kit:

























AND ANOTHER ONE IS KAY MILLER! :Cheerful::Cheerful:
Here's her SALE with the new kit:






























and here's my LO with this new CUTE kit:

























and of course my very nice designer TARA DUNSTAN is opening NEW STORE!! :smiley-bunny::smiley-bunny:
























Here's her new kit preview, collab with Faith True ...
























and here's my LO with the kit, when I was pregnant :)























Ahhh ... enough now it's gonna be too much shopping today :Happy:
Have fun! :goldstar::Happy:


See you,
Charlz