Are you KITTEN lovers? 20-30% NEW Release Friday: Twinkle Kitten!

Hiya Ladies,
Sorry for one day late of the news
I am having a flu ... with running nose, it was fine until I took the medicine ...
Than the bed seemed to be the most comfortable place on earth
All I wanted was closing my eyes, snuggling in the pillows and sleeping sleeping sleeping

Well I have to wake up now and show you all the complete collection of:

TWINKLE KITTEN
Kit | Frame Cluster | Stacked Papers | Bundle

A kit dedicated for our love of kittens and cats all over the world!
20-30% OFF Whole Weekend!







Some layouts made beautifully by the Exquisite Team:





Last but not least, stay tune this June because I am going to have a GUEST STORE coming right up!

And here's the WINNER of Wednesday Sneak Peek & Win It:
miniemi
Lile
Christy




Have a great weekend everyone!
{Charlize Creations}