New Releases, A Guest Store, A FREEBIE and Winners Announced!

Hiya Ladies,
It's weekend and it's time for New Releases ...
Well ... I mean 2 new releases LOL ...

I am GUEST-ing at Ninth & Bloom

and here's the new release kit that I made
Specially for the month of June at Ninth!

A kit about animals in the zoo ...

WILDLIFE DARLING
Kit
| Frame Clusters

Grab them 20% Off for 2 days!





Some beautiful layouts made by the Exquisite Team:

And this week I also have a NEW Release at Scrapbookgraphics:

HURRY LOVE
Kit | Frame Cluster | Printed Cards | Bundle

As usual 20-30% OFF until Sunday!









Again, some inspirations for you from the Exquisite Team:



And here's the FREEBIE of Stacked Papers




Grab the freebie here:
Wildlife Darling Stacked Paper

And here's the WINNER of the Wednesday Sneak Peek & Win It:
CasinhaDaManu
Mediterranka
Julina

As usual, email me at charlize.creations@gmail.com
for link and coupon to download!

So, have a wonderful weekend!
{Charlize Creations}